Westering is a wonderful place for owners to run and play with their dog in the paddocks and spacious lawns.
We ask owners to confirm their agreement with the cottage House Rules for Pet Owners fo their pet’s safety and the comfort of other guests.
Please ask for the Pet House Rulles at time of booking.
Dogs must be well socialised, house trained (including not to get on the bed/bedding unless asked), and present no threat to children or other dogs.
Owners need to bring their pet’s bed, food and water bowls and a towel is a good idea in case the grass is wet.
Dogs must not be left in the cottage unattended.
Dogs are not allowed on the bed / bedding.
Owners are responsible for their pet and must keep them under control at all times. The property has rural fencing
To protect our birdlife and small mammals and marsupials that frequent our garden and bush, cats are not generally accepted.
- One night
- Includes a surcharge of $30 for laundry
- BYO linen and towels to avoid surcharge. Pillows and doona supplied
- Fresh, continental breakfast
- Gourmet cooked breakfast ingredients - add $20
- Minimum two nights / Discount applies for third night
- All luxury linen and towels supplied
- Generous supplies for country cooked breakfasts each morning.
- Includes generous cooked country breakfast supplies for first two mornings.